Marketing pow wows
1. North American Indian ceremony.
2. Meeting for discussion, especially among friends and colleagues.
Synonyms: discussion, talk, chat, gossip, tete-a-tete.
In our marketing pow wows we present a specific theme and facilitate discussion for participants to gain a deeper understanding of each theme.
Past marketing pow wows
- How to differentiate and shape how your organisation’s brand is perceived (ie. point of difference, perception and branding) – May 2016
- How to better understand your customer (ie. focusing on segmentation, engagement and value) – July 2016
- Keeping up with a changing market place (ie. customer expectations, competitor analysis and strategic visioning) – September 2016
- Developing and delivering a successful integrated marketing communications plan (ie. planning and implementation) – November 2016.
- How to position your brand for success (ie. brand positioning) – March 2017