1. North American Indian ceremony.
2. Meeting for discussion, especially among friends and colleagues.
Synonyms: discussion, talk, chat, gossip, tete-a-tete.
In our marketing pow wows we present a specific theme and facilitate discussion for participants to gain a deeper understanding of each theme.
Next marketing pow wow:
How effective market research aids your organisation’s decision-making.
When: Thursday, 31 August 2017 (7am to 8.30am). A light breakfast will be available.
Where: CEA Boardroom, Level 2, Z1 The Works, 34 Parer Place, via Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove, Queensland, 4059.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment (use the booking form on this page, or email email@example.com)
Past marketing pow wows
- How to differentiate and shape how your organisation’s brand is perceived (ie. point of difference, perception and branding) – May 2016
- How to better understand your customer (ie. focusing on segmentation, engagement and value) – July 2016
- Keeping up with a changing market place (ie. customer expectations, competitor analysis and strategic visioning) – September 2016
- Developing and delivering a successful integrated marketing communications plan (ie. planning and implementation) – November 2016.
- How to position your brand for success (ie. brand positioning) – March 2017