Aside from being a test-cricket tragic, Damien is General Manager of Edmonds Marketing.
Damien’s specialty is facilitating in-house customer-orientated sessions, developing value for both customers and stakeholders in a digital world.
He has diverse experience across research, planning and business development in Australia and the UK, including:
- The launch of Australian Men’s Health magazine (1997),
- The launch of Free-Flow Tolling and the go via brand into southeast Queensland (2008-2012), and
- Non-Executive Board Member – Volunteering Queensland (2013-2018) – Chair of Marketing, Communications and Relationships Sub-Committee 2013-2017 and Vice-President 2017.
– Holds Bachelors of Business in Advertising, Marketing & Economics, as well as a Graduate Certificate in Business & Technology,
– Is a Certified Practising Facilitator,
– Is a Fellow and Certified Practicing Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute, and
– Is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Finally, his paternal Grandfather managed a trusted advertising firm in Brisbane, and Grandmother was a Courier Mail columnist.
Contact Damien – T : 07 3175 9905 | M: 0447 147 788 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org