Aside from being a test-cricket tragic, Damien is General Manager of Edmonds Marketing.
His specialty is strategic marketing planning and the facilitation of inhouse customer-orientated discussions.
- At a strategic level, service organisations benefit from customer-orientated discussions because they help to develop messaging CLARITY, and message CONSISTENCY across all customer touchpoints for future revenue-generation.
- Afterall, marketing is simply the management of customers and their perceptions – managed correctly, customer insights will drive sustainable business growth.
Damien has diverse experience across research, planning and business development in Australia and the UK, including:
- Non-Executive Board Member with Volunteering Queensland (2013-2018). Roles included; Chair of Marketing, Communications and Relationships Sub-Committee 2013-2017 and Vice-President 2017.
- The launch of Free-Flow Tolling and the go via brand into southeast Queensland (2008-2012).
- The launch of Australian Men’s Health magazine (1997), and
- International Media Executive with Zenith Media Worldwide’s office in London (1995-97).
Damien’s qualifications include:
- Bachelors of Business in Advertising, Marketing & Economics, as well as a Graduate Certificate in Business & Technology
- Certified Practising Facilitator
- Fellow and Certified Practicing Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute, and
- Membership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
He’s proud to say his paternal Grandfather managed a trusted advertising firm in Brisbane, and paternal Grandmother was a Courier Mail columnist.
You may be also interested in some of Damien’s recent blog articles and presentations:
- The golden age of digital: never assume you know how customers think
- How facilitation improves customer understanding
- Feedback and complaints are golden nuggets
- Video: Panel facilitation “Proactive communications planning for services” (LASA Qld 2019).
Contact Damien – T : 07 3175 9905 | M: 0447 147 788 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org