Aside from being a test-cricket tragic, Damien is General Manager of Edmonds Marketing.
Over the past several years, Damien has been facilitating customer-orientated sessions with in-house teams, encouraging a collective understanding of how to create, communicate and deliver value for their customers and stakeholders in a digital world.
He has diverse experience across marketing, planning, research, and business development. He’s spent 25 years developing senior expertise with large media and marketing firms in Australia and the UK including; Eye Corp, Murdoch Magazines, Nielsen Media Research, and Zenith International Media.
He’s been involved with:
- The launch of Australian Men’s Health magazine,
- The launch of Free-Flow Tolling and the go via brand into southeast Queensland, and
- Volunteering Queensland, as a Non-Executive Board Member. He was Chair of Marketing, Communications and Relationships Sub-Committee (2013-2017) and Vice-President 2017.
– Holds Bachelors of Business in Advertising, Marketing & Economics, as well as a Graduate Certificate in Business & Technology,
– Is a Certified Practising Facilitator,
– Is a Fellow and Certified Practicing Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute, and
– Is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Finally, his paternal:
- Grandfather managed a trusted advertising firm in Brisbane, and
- Grandmother was a Courier Mail columnist.
Contact Damien – T : 07 3175 9905 | M: 0447 147 788 | E: email@example.com