There are many ways to market your business – and good digital communications will integrate several of these. But with overwhelming information coming at us every day, fewer and fewer customers are receptive to simply being sold your service.
Edmonds Marketing can help your business genuinely engage with new customers – and retain them – through digital communications strategy, including
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search engine marketing and remarketing
- Social media management
- Video production
- Website development.
We offer the following digital communications services:
Edmonds Marketing has a proven ability in digital communications strategy to build your ranking through paid and content strategies, including integrating up-to-date keywords into website builds and ongoing content marketing.
- While we seek in integrate organic SEO strategies to attract web traffic over the long-term, sometimes, you can’t properly compete with search engine results without putting money behind it.
- SEM, or search engine marketing, is using paid advertising to ensure your brand is visible in search engine results pages. When a user types in a certain keyword, SEM enables your business to appear as a result for that search query.
- Remarketing, or retargeting, helps your brand to stay in front of bounced traffic after they leave your website. Facebook and Google both cater well for a timely reminder of your brand.
A Facebook Page, for instance, is a low-cost way to:
- Promote service expertise
- Broadcast messages
- Build relationships with relevant audiences
- Strengthen online brand presence.
- Blog: Five ways to measure your marketing impact
- Blog: How to put together a content marketing plan – Part 1 of 2
- Blog: How to put together a CM plan – Part 2 of 2
- Blog: What is CM and why should I consider it?
- Blog: Using CM to grow your business.
- Hubspot: The State of CM 2019 [Infographic]
- Find out how digital communications can help your business – contact Damien on firstname.lastname@example.org.