Through a combination of marketing and business development strategies and tactics, Edmonds Marketing has successfully helped Heather Hill Pathways to raise awareness and growth of our new aged care solutions service offering.Josh Hill
Heather Hill Pathways is a group of expert aged care professionals offering integrated advice and support on aged care issues.
Heather Hill Pathways had recently started providing a unique service offering advice and support on aged care issues, but neither its client base nor the general public were aware of it.
Edmonds Marketing, over an initial five month period:
- Devised a focused marketing launch campaign leveraging the reputations and knowledge of the business’ five partners.
- Developed a cohesive positioning strategy and value proposition – “Together we step you through the aged care maze”.
- Created a new website and a suite of marketing collateral.
- Implemented a direct mail campaign to 600 nursing homes and other aged care organisations inviting them to refer callers to its free advice line.
- Developed and delivered key PR messages, and implemented a media relations campaign across regional and community news, in print, broad cast and on-line media.
- Reached more than 700,000 consumers and professionals.
- Created positive, sustained interest in Heather Hill Pathways’ offering, generating a 520% increase over the two month campaign period.