A strong brand is about much more than a logo or advertising. A strong brand builds and maintains strong, deliberate perceptions in the minds of your customers and staff.
Think about the brands you return to time and again. How do you feel when you think of these brand? What makes them different to the competition? Why do you use, or refer, them to your friends?
Edmonds Marketing sees brand positioning as a core part of your marketing strategy. Branding is a unique language to communicate with customers and stakeholders.
Successful brands are focused, differentiated and compelling to their market – and when they make a promise, they deliver. A trustworthy, consistent brand will have the support of a unified team of staff – who will uphold the brand’s values in everything they do.
As a strategic marketing consultancy, we think of brand positioning as getting to know your business through workshops and interviews:
- What’s the brand’s vision for the future?
- What values does the business hold?
- What’s your brand’s personality?
- What makes your business different?
At Edmonds Marketing, we have proven experience as a marketing communications consultancy supporting a diverse range of brands. There’s only one business like yours; we’re driven to position your brand upfront to stick in your customers’ minds.
If you’d like more information on brand positioning, then check out these links :
- Blog: How do you communicate your brand positioning?
- Blog: How to position your brand for success
- Blog: What does branding do and how does it help drive performance?
- Blog: Positioning and why it’s important.