2 minute read.
As we approach the end of the year, you may be starting to consider whether last year’s marketing goals were met or whether your budget was well spent.
The new year is a great opportunity to take some time to reflect and review. Not only can it help you evaluate the effectiveness of your strategies, it can fix your sights on new marketing goals and objectives for the year ahead.
The questions we typically ask of our clients at this time of year include:
- Are your marketing and communications having the desired impact?
- What challenges and opportunities will the new year bring?
- Has your management team got ownership of a clear marketing direction?
- How can you engage your team’s enthusiasm to move forward?
If you think marketing has not quite delivered on its promise, or if you wish to develop new opportunities, why not start the new year off on a positive note and employ Edmonds Marketing to run a facilitated strategic planning exercise?
Having clear, well-defined marketing goals can:
- help your business grow
- achieve your objectives
- improve teamwork and collaboration
- help everyone understand the direction your business is heading in.
Edmonds Marketing offers a variety of professionally facilitated, planning exercises.
Tailored to your business, we encourage new thinking around modern customer demands following robust marketing frameworks. We challenge team members in a fun and highly engaging environment to live in the customer’s skin and imagine opportunities and alternative approaches for business growth and development.
Our workshops focus on clarifying direction and aligning strategy with a quality customer experience. We provide the following ‘ready to go’ workshops in line with your marketing goals. Alternatively, we can deliver customised business planning workshops to meet your specific needs.
- Marketing Masterclass
- Communications Planning Workshop
- Developing a Value Proposition Workshop
- Developing Vision and Values Workshop.