Training Workshop: Driving Sales Performance
Is your business experiencing a lower conversion rate? Are you looking to manage and increase the conversion of enquiries into sales and overall occupancy rates?
In seeking out age care and accommodation services, consumers are deciding between numerous options and this decision represents a significant investment in their lifetime.
At Edmonds Marketing we understand well the operating environment, the issues and barriers that customers face and what a well-developed sales experience delivers.
This workshop is relevant for admission teams, reception, sales and marketing personnel. It will assist participants to:
- Build skills to consistently present your service’s unique service offering
- Engage more fully with prospective customers
- Identify and overcome objections to drive conversions
- Clarify team member roles and responsibilities to support a consistent customer-focused enquiry and sales management process.
Course outline: During the workshop, we will examine, reflect and agree on how to:
- Identify core customer needs through effective questioning
- Tailor the sales experience most effectively to different customer types
- Develop a consistent process for sales enquiries and admissions
- Identify and overcome objections
- Best present key information including financials and the benefits of choosing your service over other providers.
Each workshop will include a learning handbook with a summary of learning exercises to maximise engagement and support ongoing implementation. The in-house workshops will be delivered by Damien Edmonds, an experienced and certified practicing facilitator.
Duration: One full day session delivered in-house on your premises.
To discuss a workshop for your organisation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3275 9905.
For further age service offerings:
- Training Workshop: Enhancing Customer Experience with Consumer Directed Care
- Age services marketing: Research, Strategy and Communications.