Strategic Marketing Masterclasses
Edmonds Marketing runs strategic marketing masterclasses every year for senior executives. These half-day events are designed to help leaders understand how the latest developments in strategic marketing can assist their organisations over the next 3-5 years.
The Strategic Marketing Masterclass is designed for decision makers who wish to ask the right questions of their marketers:
- To drive customer growth
- To align marketing and organisational strategies, as well as
- To attract and retain staff.
As well as developing your understanding around the scope of modern marketing, the strategic marketing masterclasses are an opportunity to discuss ideas and case studies with other thought-leaders in a facilitated session – hearing their insights, as well as articulating your own point of view.
Our General Manager, Damien Edmonds, is a certified and highly experienced group facilitator and leads a strategic marketing masterclass that covers:
- The what, why and how of strategic marketing in the board room
- A framework to understand marketing performance, evaluate strategic direction, protect against threats and ensure adequate resourcing
- Aligning a marketing strategy with an organisation’s planning and financial objectives
- An assessment of marketing assets and how they can contribute value, without requiring direct day-to-day oversight
- Digitisation vs Digitalisation and how they can impact your business model.
- How to integrate corporate messaging for clarity and consistency.
- How to review marketing results and outcomes
- How to translate brand vision into a plan a whole organisation can follow towards a customer-orientated culture.
- Friday 15 June 2018, 8am – 1pm
- Thursday 6 September 2018, 8am – 1pm
Venue: Australian Institute of Management Education and Training, Level 9, 295 Ann Street, Brisbane , Qld 4000.
Cost: $699 (excl GST).
You will be encouraged to think deeply about your concerns and to begin to solve issues within a highly skilled group.
You are sent a preparation pack that helps you gather information in advance and then, over the course of the workshop, your own handbook allows you to take what you learn back to your team.
Register your attendance today – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3175 9905.